HELLO. MEET MOE.
Moe Kasim began his early creative steps in the performing arts with the SAF Music & Drama Company (MDC) in 1990. Disciplined in singing, acting and dancing, he went way above and beyond his triple threats to pursue his innate passion in costume design.
From his humble beginnings as a self-taught designer, his creative drive, and flair for costume designing earned him outstanding success, accumulating to an immense recognition of his creative works. His sphere of accolades includes prominent involvements in major events such as:
– Opening/Closing Ceremonies (ASEAN Paralympics, SEA Games, Youth Olympics, etc.)
– Singapore National Day Parades (since 2005)
– Singapore Youth Festivals (SYF)
– World EXPOs (Aichi Japan 2005, Shanghai China 2010, Astana Kazakhstan 2017)
– Miss Singapore Universe, Miss Singapore International, and Manhunt Singapore
He has also earned numerous awards and nominations for his outstanding work, including:
– ‘Best Costume Design’ ST Life! Theatre Award, SG (winner), 2005, 2006, 2008, 2011
– ‘Best Costume Design’ ST Life! Theatre Award, SG (nominee), 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2016
– ‘Best Costume Design’ 44th Golden Horse Awards, TW (nominee), 2007
– ‘Best Costume Design’ BOH Cameronians Arts Award, MY (nominee), 2011
Moe is the Owner and Creative Director of Moephosis Concepts.
NEED CUSTOMISED COSTUMES?
Whether you’re organising an event, producing a show, or simply want to stand out at your next party, contact us below and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.